Super easy agar pudding
One of my favorite snackies is vanilla pudding, but those mixes that you can buy in the store are full of starch and sugar. So, as I love to do, I went looking for more healthy alternatives. The first idea I came up with was making a pudding out of agar and milk, but I didnt like the result; the pudding was too thin, I hated the structure. Then I remembered my favorite smoothing ingredient: mascarpone cheese!
How to make it:
1. Mix 200-250g of mascarpone and 500 ml milk together in a saucepan
2. Add some flavour: I like to add some vanilla and cinnamon
3. Add 2g of Agar Agar
4. Heat the mixture while stirring to boiling point
5. After a minute or two, remove the mixture from the heat and divide between glasses
6. Add some fruit, for example apple or berries
FOLLOW for more healthy recipes!